Monday, January 29, 2007

Trying to get started on the bedding...or just something!

Over the last week or so I have kinda started getting stressed about the whole nursery thing. I mean I know it does not need to be completed at this very moment, but it would be nice to at least have it as a work in progress, instead of the junk room at my house. Currently the nursery is housing- Seth's turntables, a bunch of junk we have no where else to put in the house including a few unpacked boxes of picture frames and what not, and an old couch of Seth's from college that has tunred into Sages favorite chilling spot by the window. She is obsessed with it, and I really dont know what I am going to do when I have to move it out. My little girl needs a place to relax and see outside!!!

That is besides the point! We still have bought nothing or even begun to get going on that room. So this weekend Dawn came over and we went to the fabric store to try and pick out something for the bedding. My mom is going to sew all of it, which I am so excited about!!! Cause I know it will be perfect and turn out just like I wanted! That said, I just have to find the fabric, or she will have nothing to start with. We found a couple of cute patterns at this store in Bryant though and I think we will end up getting them. They are supposed to be getting in a few more roles of fabric on wednesday so I am going to wait and check those out. But we are most likely going to get the ones we picked out on Saturday! Dawn is like a gift from God when it comes to that kind of stuff. Its like I saw all of these awesome fabrics, but then she walks into the store and its like she finds all these great ones that go together and she tells me no with some that i thought I wanted. haha. She is soo good! I dont know what i would do without her.

We took a couple of samples home and we showed them to Seth and he seemed to like them. I dont think he is real keen on being responsible for any of that! But I am making him be in on some of it whether he wants to or not. haha. I will take some pictures on Wednesday when I go back to the store and Ill post em so everyone can see. :)

Now on another note, I have a doctors appointment on wednesday and it will be my last time to go to Elizabeth before I move on to another doc. She is just too far out in Jacksonville compared to where we live, so I am changing to UAMS to a doc I dont know much about. Which kinda scares me, but I think it will be okay!

As far as the baby, he is doing great as far as I can tell. He is so active in there it is crazy!! All day, I can feel him rolling around , doing who knows what. But it must be fun, cause sometimes it feels like he is going to kick through my stomach! For real. At night, when I lay down, I can feel just kick kick kick all in one place like right below my belly button, and then all of the sudden, there will be some movements over on one side or the other. So I think he has enough room for right now, but who knows! The emails I get weekly said that he should be about 11 inches long now! How crazy is that, that means he is already over half his length! Its so cool. And he finally has some skin. haha. My friend Steph has been conserned about that for a few months now. haha. Well I guess I need to go. Love you all!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers