Monday, July 9, 2007

Social Security Card is here

Yes the other day Elem's social security card came in the mail. How crazy? It seems like I was just laying in my hospital bed and the nurse was showing me the paper work and telling me that it could take up to 10 weeks for us to receive his social security card. And now it is here. I guess that means our little man is official!

So what exactly do you do with your kids social security card? I mean, I have mine and I know at some point my mom gave it to me to hold on to. But Like do you put it in your wallet and hope you dont lose it? Or do you put it in a special file and hope it doesnt get forgotten? You cant laminate it. So what do you do with it? haha. I guess I will start his little file and put it away.

And actually I just realized, since I am am big in to visuals, I took a pic and was going to post it just for you know a visual or whatever, but I am so not going to do that cause I dont want any crazoids taking his social security number and stealing it from my little baby! No way! Anyways, we got it and Elem Zane Shelby is offically social securitied up!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers