Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Cecilia

February 7th is Cecilia's 1st birthday! But the party was this weekend! I can not believe, and I mean CAN NOT believe that she is turning one! Holy cow, she is only three months older than Elem, so if she is turning 1 that means that little dude is right behind her, and is so much closer to being a 1 year old than being a little baby! Where in the world has time gone?

Please take note of the birthday girl's outfit! She had her very own tutu, along with a rhinestone shirt that had her name on it as well as bloomers that had her name in rhinestones! It was soo cute. I will never ever get to dress Elem up in Rhinestones so let me enjoy the dress up time while it lasts with my little neice! She looked so cute-I loved it! All you with wittle girls to play dress up with, I am envious.


Needless to say Ali totally planned a great party for Cecilia! Although there were a lot of people there, it was totally chilled! The peeps that were there included the parents of course and grandparents of both sides and then the great grand parents too! Cousins and aunts and uncles from both sides, then a few friends and little baby friends of Cecilia's as well! She totally racked up on presents and Ali did a good job of telling people not to get her toys and to stick to just clothes and books. Cecilia is not much of a sit down and play with a toy for a long period of time so I think she made the right decision.

This is my favorite pic-the birthday girl and mommy looking both so so cute! Both ready for some serious party action.


Cecilia in her tutu getting ready to open presents!


Elem and Cecilia playing as usual-they are two peas in a pod-




Cecilia seriously focusing with her slippis during the whole shebang! Hers was getting worn out I believe!


A shot at the birthday girl from behind!


Elem partying it up at his first official birthday party celebration! Wahoo.


The spread...I am so impressed.


The decor..I loved it!


Cake time! Cecilia seemed to enjoy her very own party cake!


Daddy and Grammy calling cake time to a quits. Baby C was not one to enjoy cleaning time.


"oh mommy, it was hard work turning one. I can only imagine next year.."


Elem and Seth -the hogs vs. Florida game was on dont ya know?


"Uhm Cecilia-this party is serious business, you totally racked up"-Elem-
"Yeah I know, but people wont quit taking pics! I am here all week people"-Cecilia-


Aw-Mommy, Daddy, the birthday girl and Elem!


Daddy and the birthday girl on their way to take a nap and put and end to this party thing!


Man it was soo much fun and such a production! I was very impressed with Ali's creativity! It only makes me feel that much more pressure for Elem's big day! I already have the idea for the theme for his party and some ideas of what we are going to do! But the funny thing is, he wont even remember the thing!

All in all it was such a fun day! Cecilia got so much great stuff, including a ball pit from her mom and dad-which Elem will be totally taking part in for play time-haha, and I think she had fun! I cant believe she is already one though! it seems like just a month ago that Seth called me and said Ali is in labor, and it could be any time. I took off work and headed to the hospital. Only to head back to work about 5 hours later, and then find out around 3pm that little Cecilia Rebecca Kate Suitor had come into the world-perfect-a little jaundice, but perfect! Cecilia, we love you so much and cant wait to see what a beautiful woman you grow into ! We are here for you anything that you need. As long as you dont introduce Elem to any of your hot little girl friends! hehe, What a great day!

1 comment:

Scott said...

Oh, how cute! Looks like Cecilia had a FANtastic 1st bday! Thanks for sharing in the good times with us!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers