Saturday, June 14, 2008

Beach Wyatt



So while on vacation and getting married, I was uber excited that my sis and her hubby and new baby boy could make it! Not quite sure how Wyatt made the trip but he did! They came all the way from Rossville Georgia with a 2 month old so from the bottom of my heart I am so thankful for yall for coming! I didnt get too see too much of them, but I did get to see them enough to get a little bit of time to luv on my little nephew! But sadly I have NO pictures from it! Beck did you get any of me an Wyatt? :):) Please tell me you did!

Here are some pics of their insanly cute family. They are like the most picture perfect itty bitty cute family I have ever seen. And I love every single one of them to death! Becky of course is the best sister ever, and was -although it was not official-my maid of honor-or matron of honor I guess you would say. And I must say she did the most excellent job of holding my flowers of anyone I could have asked! haha! Love you sis!


True love:


The Beasley fam of three


and to the left :)


tryin to chill with dad under the tent on the beach!


wow on the beach with a 2 month old and he actually loves it! good boy Wyatt.


so he cant quite see and is forced to squint


but gosh he looks cute. him little red headed white self.


It was so good to see you sis, but sad to see you go. You are such a great mom and keep on doin what you are doin with Wyatt. More tummy time, more tummy time more tummy time. And one day I will have to tell him that you think he has a big head. Wyatt-for the record I think your head is perfect. Your mommy is the one who says such things! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures you got of them! Wyatt is absolutely adorable, and so serious looking (though Becky tells me he is smiling now!) I've loved reading about your wedding trip.

Scott said...

They are precious!!! Mindy Lou - I am so glad that you had your perfect beach fantasy wedding! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers