Saturday, August 23, 2008

What to do with all that hair?


Is a famous question I hear pretty much every day. By my family, friends, and strangers off the street. Yes, Elem does get confused as a girl at least once a week, and I am not sure if it is from the long hair or people just think he is so pretty. haha. I like to think he is just to pretty. Anyways, now what are we planning to do with all that hair? GROW IT OUT! wahhoo. Yes Seth and I do not plan on cutting those luscious locks any time soon. We actually have no intentions on cutting it until either he tells us to cut it or until it becomes a problem. Like if he cant see or something! haha! Truth is, we love Elem's hair and we love it long. It is so fun to look at it all messy, and then to see it all pretty right when he gets out of a bath. It is so long these days and seriously has grown about an inch and a half over the summer. The bangs and the back. Now the back is actually about an inch past his shoulders when it is wet and bring brushed. So our main goal is to let is get as long as it wants to, still looking cute of course, and not allowing a mullet to kick in. There you have it. The hair is here to stay. And if any family member dares to cut it, be afraid, be very afraid.

Its just too great to do anything to it. We like it all-natural around here.


Nice and parted after a night time bath. Its super fluffy once it dries. :)


I often catch myself being annoying to him because I run my fingers through it too much!

3 comments:

becky said...

beautiful beautiful hair. he really is just soooo pretty but i do not see how he could possibly be confused as a girl. he definately has no girl features. i miss him

Anonymous said...

Beautiful hair! I say keep it as long as possible!

Scott said...

SO precious! Agreed, I would not cut those golden, sweet, beautiful locks of hair either! Elem - the surfer boy. He so looks like you guys should live in California on the beach! How appropriate! :-)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers