Tuesday, September 30, 2008

On a happier note

In lieu of my last post, I thought I would post something a little more positive and happier. Although the immediate results of his tests were all normal, still, the day was long and tough for all of us! Here is Elem doing what he does every day! Runnin circles around me, and the house-literally! Here he is doing it with his lawn mower-one of his current favorite toys. Yes I know my house looks like there was a toy explosion in the living room area-but hey what can ya do? just pick it up when they go to sleep, and admire the cleanliness during that sweet short time. So laugh if you must! At all the disruption! haha! Also, please take note of how my sweet, kind hearted, loving, and perfect genius of a son addresses me towards the end of the video. he was done, and showed me he had enough of me. :)

3 comments:

becky said...

hey i could not get the video to workbut i am sure it was cute

Unknown said...

He is so cute!

Mindy said...

Why could you not get the video to work? You can go to you tube and search for it. Look for Elem 16 months. Or something along those lines and the search should come up with it. :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers