Sunday, November 23, 2008

"I wahhm you"

Last night I was headed out to a night with the girls, and Seth was going to be watching Elem by himself. As I was getting into my car, Seth and Elem were headed over to Grammy and Poppas to go eat dinner, and Seth rolled down the window to let Elem say good by. So I said Bye Bye Elem, I love you. And in return he said, "Bye bye momma. I wahhm you". It was the sweetest and most heart melting 6 little words I have ever heard. He has never really said it before, so I was grinning from ear to ear. Simple, yet satisfying.



Its the smallest things in life that can give you the most gratification as a mom.

5 comments:

mom said...

You get the best pictures of him! Can you send me the one on this page ( to my phone?)
That was so sweet......

Scott said...

Oh my gosh, how precious! Can't wait for that moment....truly priceless, huh? Misses you and hopefully we can come and visit you tomorrow!

becky said...

So sweet! I also love these pictures and I really need some. Why don't you give me that for christmas. Some framed pictures of Elem, you, and Sethy poo. Oh yeah I know you have a lot to do so just take your time with the clothes although in the mean time Wyatt is freezing.

Brittney said...

SO cute! I love that little saying...and you just never knew it could mean so much!!!! What a precious moment!

Unknown said...

He is so precious!!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers