Thursday, November 6, 2008

Just one mommy and me pic....please!

I am the camera obsessed one around my house as I am sure every one has noticed. So on those random occasions when I pass the camera off to my husband, and can force him to try and get a few shots of me and the baby boy, I have to be quick because he doesnt get as camera happy as I do and try and take like fifty million pics really quick. He only tries like 2 times and thats what I get stuck with. haha. We took a little trip to the park the other day, and in an effort to get a cute little shot of me and Elem on a pretty day, with my happy baby, we seemed to just get more of the same! The trends tend to be me smiling and looking at the camera while Elem is running off, me trying to hold him for just a sweet little close up and him crying to get down and play, or me making him hold still for the pic and holding a smile for like 5 minutes while he has the look of annoyance on his face. hahaha.

Although the efforts were great, these are what I got....
My eyes closed. His head looking down-although there is a smile on his face.


His eyes closed. And mostly the back of his head.


Me holding the pose, at the top of the slide-which was difficult! While Elem is seriously trying to get away and just go down the slide. I am so mean.


Again, on a different slide, trying to sneak my head in while he is getting ready to go down.


Finally, a half way decent one, as I catch him in mid swing. Guess I should be thankful for what I got right? :)

2 comments:

becky said...

I think Seth got a bunch of rally cute ones. I know that only 1 picture has both of you looking but they are all good. I love the last one where you are both looking. Your eyes look so pretty.

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain! Rad is constantly trying to twist out of my arms in pictures, and lately he has begun deliberately ignoring our pleas to look at the camera. All we can do is keep trying, right?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers