Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ticklish much?

Elem reminds me of myself when it comes to tickling!!! One of the things I seriously remember as a kid all the way until the present is that I have always been ticklish. Mostly under my arms, and in the stomach region (ribs really) and I can not stand to be tickled! It seriously drives me crazy because it is like this thing that you cant stop and is unbearable. Although I have that feeling when being tickled, nothing is funner(I know that is not a word) than having a few moments of tickling with Elem. I think this is something we do just about every day, and even though he giggles so loud and so hard that he cant even breathe or speak, as soon as we stop, he says, "more". It is just to funny! Sometimes he tries to tickle back but not very often. As you can see form the video he pretty much doesnt have a chance because he is just sooooo ticklish! The ribs and the thighs seem to be his most ticklish spots of all. Mommy likes to get those, and hear the giggles and screams because they are so sweet. I love baby giggles.


Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers