Sunday, July 12, 2009

I love ranch...

Isn't it like a must that your toddler or small child love ranch these days? I personally was always a big fan of ketchup myself, and never even remember tasting ranch until I was older, like to eat it on my salad! But Elem is already a huge fan of ranch at just 2 years old. haha. And its not even the fact that he enjoys it to add flavor to his food of choice, he more so dips his food (usually carrots) into the ranch and just licks it off. Over and over again. Which is fine by me, but also hilarious to watch.

If you ask him what he wants to eat, or what he would like us to buy at Walmart for him, he always has the same reply, "cawwots and wanch". Now if we could just get him to actually bite down on the carrot and swallow. Baby steps though baby steps.

The video is from an early evening dinner, that we decided to eat outside to enjoy some nice thick Arkansas humidity. Hence the sweat and red face. This video is super cute just catching Elem doing his thing, but also he had developed this new way of slurping the ranch off the carrot for just one week. So I am glad I caught it on tape. Enjoy!



Notice anything funny in this picture? Or gross that is? Actually 2 gross things...take a close look!

2 comments:

mom said...

EEEEWWWWWWW!!! 2 flies!!

mom said...

I watched the video last....cute. He loves that ranch!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers