Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Come home Daddy!!!




Seth has been traveling so much over the past month, and Elem and I have missed him more than we ever could explain. he has been back and forth to Chicago, Montana, and who knows where else. :) On the most recent trip, Seth has been gone for over a week, and although I have been going through some slight withdraws, Elem has proven to be the weaker of the two of us and really seems to be needing his daddy more than ever. I have caught him saying every day, "My daddy at work" and "My daddy gonna come get me". It is heart breaking to see your little one longing for their parent, knowing that they will be here before they know it, but not being able to describe to them when that day will actually come. I hate telling him, "daddy will be here on friday" because to him that doesn't make any sense at all. It only helps to tell him Daddy is at work and that he is coming to play with us this weekend and coming home to stay.

Daddy we miss you. Come home to us. We have lots of hugs and kisses waiting for you.

Somebody has especially been missing you:


And neither of us can wait to hold you tight! We love you!

1 comment:

Scott said...

Aww, dude, please call me when Seth is out of town next time. Aidan and I will totally come out and hang with youz two! I do misses you girl. SO MUCH! Looking forward to our lunch date on Thursday!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers