Saturday, July 31, 2010

You're getting on my nervous


And I say that with a quote, "you are getting on my nervous". Hmm wonder who this quote could be by? Uhm thats right, Elem Zane. I have heard him only say this maybe 2 times...but it is clearly stated. We will be playing and in an instant when I would say, You are getting on my nerves, which is not directed towards Elem but more towards Seth when he is being silly and seriously getting on my nerves. The only thing Elem can come up with is partial phrase, that is oh so funny!

No I do not like to hear stuff like this come out of his mouth and it does make me rethink what I just said, BUT all at the same time, it is crazy to me that he can repeat this stuff! And the fact that he say "what he thinks is to be the correct text" at EXACTLY the right time. Since when did he hear that -that would be the correct timing to put the statement like that??? Crazy how fast he is growing up! And right along with it, his vocabulary just sprinting ahead.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers