Sunday, October 3, 2010

Jesus Loves You.



Tonight Elem was in the back bathroom getting ready for his bath. He was taking off his clothes, water was running and bubbles were starting to fill up the bath. Seth and I were half way doing things in other rooms, getting him all packed up to go out of town, when I heard Elem talking to himself in the bathroom-which is not uncommon for him. :) I peaked my head in when I heard him repeating the sweetest most precious thing in the whole wide world.

He was saying over and over...

"Jesus. Loves. You." "Jesus. Loves. You." "Jesus. Loves. You."

*Melt my heart right there*

A huge smile just came over my face, and I looked at Seth and he was smiling too because he heard the same thing. I poked my head in and he just looked up and smiled :) I told him that Jesus does love him and that we loved him so much. He just kept grinning and being cute, taking off his socks, sitting in the floor. 5 minutes before he was running around tackling us playing football inside, and doing crazy jumps on and off the couch-and now, when all was calm, he was reciting his memory verse that he had learned at school last month. What a sweet, smart, and joyful little boy we have.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers