Saturday, February 5, 2011

Busy busy.

We have been so busy, I can't begin to think of where the time has gone. Nursing school has been keeping me on my toes, studying as much as I possibly can, Seth has been out of town on and off for about 3 weeks, been working about 25 hours a week at the shelter, and Elem...well he is 3 (almost 4). Haha! I'm not sure what keeps me more busy, school and work put together or just Elem alone. We have found a tiny bit of time to get some things done though, and spend time together.


We have been having a lot of fun, but there just never seems to be enough time in the day to get all the things accomplished that I would like. So busy life will hopefully pay off soon, and turn into a nice nursing career where I will have more money and more time to spend on my family. And I can be that super woman class mom that I have always wanted to be! Wahoo.

1 comment:

mom said...

Working like you're working...you're a Rock Star mom kiddo. Lose the guilt. I just want you to have time and money to enjoy your life.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers