Monday, February 28, 2011

"I aint sayin she's a gold digger"

He loves his music, what can I say. He loves to dance, bounce, rock with it, break it down-whatever it is you might call it. He is actually somewhat reserved at times throughout this video, but in general, this is pretty standard with any song he is listening to. He likes bass beats, a good tempo, and hip hop seems to be his preference, so we try to stick with the clean versions of whatever we can find. He is musically cultured (thats what Seth and I like to call it) haha, and we wouldn't have it any other way!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So FUnny!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That was me-Ali

Mindy said...

haha. I knew you would enjoy that. Since you personally have seen his dancing style. Ha!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers