Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The superhero is back!



Thats right ladies, take a good look at this little stud muffin of a super hero! Elem is LOVING him some super heros these days, and the craziest part about the whole thing, is that- even though I finally caved in and bought a couple of super hero books, he really doesn't even know who they are or anything about them! But it doesn't keep him from looking up to them, playing dress up, pretending like he is saving the world and fighting the bad guys. I know super heros are the "good ones" but with all the fighting they do, they aren't really my favorite people-and def not particularly what I want Elem learning about. But-bite my tongue, it appears it is inevitable, if he is interested in it, I have no say. I just don't allow him to watch it on TV (and that is me feeling like I am still controlling the situation-haha). But using your imagination and creating a whole new world to play in-now that I can support! *As a side note- I HATE character stuff (meaning I hate little kids shirts and bedroom stuff with disney characters and all that stuff!), sorry I am uhm, just not backing down on that one. But with the onset of the recent love of super heros I feel that interest is right around the corner! Hopefully he will just stick to playing dress up and read books on all his favorite super hero peeps. Keeping my fingers crossed for no request for character (super her) bedding! ha!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers