Sunday, April 3, 2011

Family Sandwich

Thats what this would be:


Per Elem, a Family Sandwich. Did I mention that Elem is super hyper at night and LOVES to get all wired up right about time when most people's kids are already tucked in bed and fast asleep. I am not quite sure how we got into this crazy rut of one wild and unscheduled bedtime routine, but it is upon us! And as much as I do not approve of the late night indoor basketball or football games that go on inside my living room, when it should be wind down time, I do love me some family sandwiches. Haha! They are usually the end stage of a major wrestling event between Seth and Elem, or some fierce tickling time between me and E. I still love em, though! I'm happy with my position being the meat in the middle, much better than the bread on the bottom (poor daddy!). And of course, Elem gets the best part-the running and jumping off of the chair/grabbing hold of mommy around her neck/ and bouncing and giggling because he is having so much fun part on the top. Ahhhhh. Who doesn't love a family sandwich.

-note, Elem requested that Sage be added to the family sandwhich, and I THINK she might have even made it on once, but for now she sits and watches. Probably thankful she isn't in the mix!

2 comments:

Lauren@ Not Your Average Southern Belle said...

I love, love, love working with the kids at Le B in HIV, so I'll be going to the UT-Health Sciences accelerated program to get my BSN and MSN in two years, with some additional part-time work to become a nurse practitioner. After I graduate, I can switch over to the medical care side from the counseling side :) When do you graduate? I'm so excited for you!

Lauren@ Not Your Average Southern Belle said...

Yeah, I'm pretty scared! I would love love love to talk to you about your time management while in school - I think that's my biggest fear. I'm really interested in the material, so I think I'll love that part! I don't know how you did it as a momma, wife, Our House employee, and ACH employee! You rock! But I already knew that :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers