Friday, July 29, 2011

Mommy and Elem

Take 1:

Take 2:


This little man is still in this phase of HATING to have his picture taken! And it drives me crazy. Literally. I don't even know why I try, because he despises it so much. Oh well, he is just going to have to grow right out of it because I am going to just keep on taking pictures until I am old and gray. And one day he will thank me for it! Right?

We are sooo busy around here, and since I lost my camera, the pictures are hard to come by these days...making blogging take a back seat because I don't have a reference to remember what went on during the last couple of weeks! So far-lots of changes around out home-new school class for Elem, new semester for mommy, new job for mommy, flag football for Elem, and lots and lots of every day things that just seem to overwhelm me when trying to fit everything in. Once of these days I will find time to breathe-I just haven't made it there yet! Haven't had a lot of time for family and friends over the last few months and I hate it!!!But I just keep telling myself only a few more months until I graduate (9 to be exact) and then I will have plenty of time to spend with friends and family. :)

1 comment:

mom said...

Really good pic. Love you! I'll be glad when things lighten up for you.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers