Sunday, July 10, 2011

My legs hurt.


This is Elem's newest catch phrase. Used of course when he is being asked to go take a bath, go clean up some toys, get dressed, or basically do anything he does not have planned on HIS agenda to do. Haha. It is quite funny to see him playing the Wii bouncing around, and quickly shift into full blown "crippledness" and "tears" as he slowly crawls on the floor to the undesired destination. Oh the joys of being a parent of a preschooler. :) As frustrating as it is to encourage/ command him to do as I say, it is almost impossible to hold back the smiles when I hear those all too familiar words, "but mommy, my legs hurt, I cant do it."

Unfortunately that smiling face, gets away with a lot around here. tsk tsk. What to do what to do?

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers