Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Why cant I fit into any of my clothes!!!!!

Okay so its official...I am having a little trouble fitting into my clothes, and it is driving me crazy! And actually its not even that they dont fit (at least I am telling myself that), but that I dont look the way I want to look in them. or like I used to look in them anyways. And I know I sound a little whiny, but seriously, everything I put on, I just look a little overweight. I dont even look pregnant. More so like I have a beer belly. Which is not attractive at all. And all I want to do is freaking just be able to grab anything out of my closet like I was before, not spend very much time getting ready, and be done with it. But no, it is completley the oposite!!! I am trying on like 19 shirts every time I have to get ready, and then I just end up wearing a little jacket over whatever I pick out, cause it looks better that way! haha. Uhm hello I thought I was going to just stay the same size and just get a belly! Well at least that is what I want.........

SO not only has this been going on for about the last two weeks, but its official-I had my first meltdown trying to get ready on Saturday night to go out with Seth. I started getting dresed and everything AGAIN just looked like I had this belly sticking out and it wasnt even cute at all. So after like an hour and a half of digging through clothes I finally found a random shirt and some gouchos to wear. And then I ended up putting a little sweater over it anyways! It is very frustrating. Now all this said, I am still waiting out the joys of this pregnancy. Haha when when when are they giong to happen?

On a good note-I have not been sick for about a week now. Yay for me! But if I could just fit into my clothes and not look like I have been binge drinking I would be a lot happier. I am just in a yucky in between stage and it is not fun at all.

Okay there I am done with my whining. :) And I will be working out today at lunch.
Peas-Mindy

1 comment:

Karla said...

Mindy-

I am sure you look like a cute pregnant woman. Are you wearing maternity clothes? If not, then that could be the problem. Go to Target! They have the really cute clothes for cheap. Please take me and I would love to help you shopping! How fun! You probably need the fitting clothes that bring out your cute belly :) I am glad to hear you are doing well! Take care. I hope I see you soon! Let's do dinner and movie sometime. Let me know!

Love ya!
Karla

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers