Monday, December 4, 2006

Please make the headaches go away!!!

Okay seriously, having a headache is one thing...but having the same headache for like 2 entire days and it never ever going away is not cool! I have had the same dang headache for 2 days now and it is still going on strong. And nothing seems to work! I am so annoyed. I have taken as much tylenol as I possibly can, probably more than I need to and it doesnt do anything at all. I mean nothing. And that is the only medacine i am supposed to take. I try laying down, massaging my own head, everything! And nothing works! Why wont it go away??? Steph told me she read if you drink two glasses of gatorade in a row that it is supposed to stop a headache. I am totally going to try. Anyone else have any ideas. I am dying here. My head seriously feels like it is going to blow up!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have heard of the gatorade thing too! Hope it works for you honey! It's probley a lack of caffein too! hang in there!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers