Friday, December 29, 2006

..my dream last night....

So this morning I woke up feeling a little overwhelmed. Mostly due to the dream I had, which was interupted-THANK GOODNESS- by Dave Matthews on my alarm clock. Check this out-I dreamt that I was in Dawn's house I think, getting ready and waiting forever for my doctor who was going to do the ultrasound there. So all of my friends were there, I know Abby and Stephanie were, and Seth, and then like a whole household of people. Anyways, so my doctor Elizabeth was there and so was the doctor Grant, whom I have never seen before, but who will be doing my ultra sound when I go in on Tuesday. So they do the ultra sound and they are like, okay its a boy!!! But it doesnt stop there, she goes on to say, "and by the looks of it that is one of the biggest babies ever. It is already 8lbs!!!! And he is this long"-at which point she held her arms very far apart.

So needless to say I was in shock and definitley a little startled when I woke up. So here's to all you -STEPHANIE!!-who keep telling me that Seth and I are going to have the longest baby ever, because we are both so tall! Its starting to scare me now! So there you have it, my crazy dream of the week!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers