Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas is over and on to New Year's

Wow I can not believe that Christmas has already come and gone! It seems like only a few weeks ago that I was in Austin kickin it at the music festival. But geez that was in September. Weird how fast time flies. And even weirder to think that now I am 19 weeks. How crazy is that? And yet I still only have this beer belly. haha. When will it end? Well not so much end but when will I receive the beautiful pregnancy belly that I seem to see everywhere around me! :) I guess I should be taking advantage that I am not all that big yet, but for right now, I am just trying to get out of this pitty party rut I have been having for myself every time I get dressed.

Ha. I know it sounds a little over the top, but getting dressed is still a never ending process for me. Its like I just look like I have aquired a tire around my what used to be waist. Not a little ball, a tire. What is up with that? And although I have the best boyfriend ever, who continues to pop his head in while I am getting dressed and say "Wow that one looks good, or You look really cute in that", there is still a part of me that feels the need to pout until I realize once again there is nothing I can do, and I just have to make due with what I have.

Anyways, I am ready to embrace the new year with somewhat of a pot belly and find out what exactly is in there. We head into the doctor on Tuesday and wil lfind out what we are having. So needless to say I can hardley stand it. As long as he or she is healthy, I will be ecstatic! And I know seth will too. So I promise to let you all know the sex. Until then I will be ringing in the new year with my best friend and the one I love most, and a glass of sparkling grape juice. :)

Peas-

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers