Monday, December 11, 2006

Wednesday is a big day for us!

So Wednesday is going to be one big day for us. Hopefully we will be closing on our house that morning and then in the afternoon I have another doctors appointment. And I am hoping that we will find out if we are having a little boy or a little girl! And that we get one more ultrasound picture too! I will keep you posted, but keep your fingers crossed. I am so ready to get into our house and to find out what we are having!!!! Yay! I dont think I have been this excited in a long time. The appointment last time was so awesome and this time should be even better just because Seth is in town and he gets to go too! So this will be his first time to see the baby! Very exciting stuff going on. But again, Ill keep ya posted and Ill get some pics of the house up as soon as I can!

Love ya, Mindy

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers