Thursday, December 7, 2006

Finally no headache!! And we are closing on our house!

So I have been whining a lot I know, but I FINALLY got rid of that dang headache. I mean I am so freaking excited! haha. Seriously it lasted forever. And I tried the gatorade thing, and maybe it kinda worked, but all I know is now the thing is gone for good. well gone for a day at least. :) So I am happy with that.

And to add to all that joy, Seth and I just found out that we are going to close on our house on Wednesday! I could not be more happier. So as soon as we close and get our stuff moved in next weekend, I will take pictures and make a better update.

On another baby note. I am happily wearing some maternity jeans that Ali -Seth's sis-gave me for the time being. And although I was not thrilled at the time that I could not fit into my jeans anymore, they are super comfy and making my life a lot easier in regards to finding something to wear in the mornings. So yay! Now lets just hope I can fit into these for at least a little while. :)

Thats it for now. Got to get back to work. -Mindy

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers