Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Geez...something is cramping mystyle..literally.

I should be prepping for a meeting, but everything is a little delayed this morning so I thought Id take the time to share my sorrows. I feel like I am having the worst cramps ever! Something is seriously killing me like in my lower right abdomen area!!! Please make it go away. It did it all night, and all morning. I am very much annoyed and I dont know what it is. They say that cramping is normal and what not, because it is like your uterous stretching etc. Which I do believe, its just that for goodness sakes, it feels like someone has plagued me with cramps during the one time in my life I shouldnt be having any!! haha. Hopefully, they will go away today.

On a happy note, the baby is up and moving about bright and early this morning and was up late last night. Its so funny to wake up in the middle of the night and feel someone poking around on your belly. And then to remember it is someone inside your belly! haha.

Oh and I almost forgot. Last night we were just chilling, watching tv or something, about to go to sleep, and seriously the baby kicked so hard , it made me raise up off the couch. hahahahaha. It was like it went through my entire body. Very strange feeling, but very cool at the same time. Well I have a meeting so I best be on my way.

Peas-

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers