Monday, January 8, 2007

Happy baby dancin and lovin from my girls


I am now certain that those "possibly gas bubbles" are my little baby movin around. :) I like to think of him more so dancin around in there, but either way, I am just glad I can tell what it is! It is one of the most randomn, awesome feelings though. All day long it just feels like someone is taking there fingers and walking across my belly and like below my belly button. Definitely a feeling I have never felt before, but I am so happy to be feeling it now!


So this weekend was a busy weekend. I did some projects around the house to try and take up some space on our gigantic walls! Which I did get some good stuff up, some canvases and I am already working on another little project, so that took up my Friday night, and then yesterday I got to kick it with my girls for Kristi's birthday. We went to lunch with about 16 girls or so and then had a surprise shin dig at Dawn's house. It was so much fun.


I, again, was the lone sober duckling, but I still had a great time chilling and catchin up with everyone. I know I keep saying it, but people, if you had any idea how amuzing it is to watch all your best friends get tipsy on mimosas and wine while you watch with a sober mind, you get many a laughs. haha. But I do love all my girls that were at lunch and thanks for the much appreciated tummy rubs and talking to the baby. He loves you all already I am sure of it! :)


Its really cool to see my friends get excited about the baby too! I kinda feel like I am the only one out of everyone and that I might be missing out on some good times with all of them, but still, I know it is going to be more special then anything when its all over. So it is all worth it. And the pic above is of some of my favorite girles, Dawn, Kristi, and Domi, showing me and the baby belly some love!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers