Friday, January 5, 2007

I just want some sleep

Okay so I dont know if I am just stressed, or if it is all the peeing or what, but I can not get a good night's sleep to save my life. I mean grant it that I do go to bed at like 9pm every night, and plan on sleeping till 7am. I know that is a long time, but I am so tired every night, I cant help but fall asleep that early. And I am so tired because I wake up every single hour. I dont get it. I just toss and turn the whole night, get up and pee every hour, and then toss and turn and catch a couple minutes sleep here and there. And to top it off, I see Seth and Sage there, both all cuddled up every single night like they are having the best sleep they have ever gotten. Whats up with that?

And sometimes I even try to be really excessive in my movements so that maybe someone will wake up with me in the middle of the night, but no such luck. My boyfriend and dog are so happy to be sleeping all snuggled up that my movements are the least of their worries. haha. I know I know, it is kinda funn, but for real, I just want to get a good nights sleep. :( Thats all.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers