Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I think my baby is probably sick of me coughing...

Well, I officially stand corrected in the statement I so often make-"that I never get sick." I am in shock, because for real I can not think of the last time that I even had a cold or anything, you know other than morning sickness and all that! But I have been so sick the last week and it is driving me crazy! I did however go to the doctor and get a z-pac. First one I have ever taken so I hope this little 5 day miracle does the trick.

Now in addition to just feeling yucky, I also am getting a complex that my child probably is so annoyed with me for coughing that I seriously feel guilty. haha. I know stupid, but for real, I mean I have been getting on my own nerves. I can only image what the poor little guy is thinking, or doing in there. He is probably like punching away, hoping that his crazy sick mom, will chill out for a few minutes and get to sleep.

Anyways, I have just been thinking about it and I thought Id get it out in the open. I offically am apologizing to the little annoyed unborn baby in there. :) Hopefully the coughing will subside soon.

Peac-

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers