Monday, January 15, 2007

Seth finally got to feel the baby!

I am so excited because last night Seth finally got to feel the baby!!! Not sure exactly what he felt, but to me it felt like a punch or a kick or something.

We were just laying on the couch chillin and I kept feeling like the same kick or whatever over and over and over in the same spot. And it actually felt really hard. So I was like man I wonder if I can feel it like on the outside. So i of course laid there trying to feel it for like 5 minutes, haha, and I could totally feel it punching through or whatever, through to my hand. I told Seth and he put his hand like below my belly button, and in like 20 seconds he felt it! He got a huge smile on his face, and just said, yeah I did fell it! that is crazy!

I am just super excited, because I have been feeling like he has been a little left out. I mean has been going to the doctor with me and got to see the ultrasound and everything, but I just wanted him to be able to feel the baby move. It was really cool and it made me so happy to see him get excited about it and smiling from feeling the kick.

On another note, Ali-Seths sister, had a huge baby shower on Sunday. And she got so much stuff it was insane. And when I say a lot of stuff, I mean A LOT of stuff! She got everything from her bedding-which she really already had, but it was a gift, to her swing, to the baby einstein mobile, and floor play gym, to crib sheets, and tons and tons of clothes. And baby bags and other stuff too! It was crazy, I could not believe she got that much stuff. I am totally stressing because I think I am going to end up having to buy it all. haha. And there is soo much stuff to get!

So of course, you would think, oh cool, you can use all her hand me down infant stuff-wrong! Its all pink. So there you go! :)

Love you all, until next time. Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Katherine Brown said...

Mindy.....oh my goodness...it has been forever. It sounds as though you are doing great. Congratulations on the little boy. Babies are fabulous!!!! I just had a little girl, Ella, 7 weeks ago. You have so much to look forward to. I would love to hear from you!

The post says Katherine Brown
Katherine "Wilson" Brown

Mindy said...

Katherine! shoot me an email girl, my email is mmadewell@perks.com. :) I need to see some pics of your baby! ASAP!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers