Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Per Seth, no he doesn't like Dreamgirls!!!!

hahahahaha. I told Seth the story about the baby likin' him some Jamie Fox yesterday. And his initial response was, of course, something to counter what I said!! Just like always! But when I told him, he said, "or MAYBE he HATES it when you play that song and he is trying to tell you to turn it off". haha. I was like Seth Shelby!! I personally would like to think that my little boy is already being cultured in different types of music every day, beacuse that was my overall plan, so we will just stick to the thought that he likes ole Jamie Fox and the Dreamgirls soundtrack. I mean who wouldnt like that?

So for today, we are currently listening to Regina Spektor. Thought I would change it up a bit and let that baby have some chilled chick music. You know, to culture him! :) And I love it!!! Its such a great cd.

I wonder if the baby will come out liking the music that I play while I am pregnant. Music is Seth and I's favorite thing in the world, so we listen to plenty of it all the time! So I wonder more so if he will like the same kind we listen to or if he will just like music in general. Hmm That is one to think about!!! I hope at least that he likes a few of my favorites, well our favorites. Like, Jack, Ben, and G. :) haha.

Peac-

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers