Thursday, January 25, 2007

itchy itchy itchy....

man my freaking belly is itching so bad!!!! How random, it totally just started last night! ANd now all of the sudden, my belly is so so itchy I can hardly stand it! I am just sitting here at my desk, scratching myself like around my belly button. I am sure I look like a monkey or something. haha. I mean I rerad that your skin would be dry, but mine really hasnt at all yet, so I of course thought that I would not have to mess with that, and would have perfect skin the whole way through!Right! Well no! It is so annoying. I wonder if I can take Benadryl? Hmm I need to look that up, or call Ali.

Oh and to top all that off, for a moment I was looking at my belly and I thought that I detected a stretch mark. This seriously could be the begining of the end! haha. I mean it doesnt really look like a stretch mark, its more like a little line across my belly, but I certainly do not want any! that is one thing I have not prepared myself for in the least little bit. Okay that is all, I needed to share.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers