Friday, January 26, 2007

stress marks...seth seth seth....


right. in the middle of my trying to explain to Seth last night how I did not want to get any stretch marks during this pregnacy, which is one of the reasons I have been working out every freaking day...so I wont stretch!!!! He turns back to me and tells me that I need to stop STRESSING or else my STRESS marks are going to get worse!!! Okay now seth comon. Help a girl out.

You would think I am kidding. No I am not. My boyfriend thinks that I am going to get stress marks if I keep stressing out over all these little things, including the "stress marks" if I dont quit. So needless to say he has not read the little book I bought him, about what your significant other is going through this month during the pregnancy. I actually wonder if he has even opened the thing since I gave it to him. I think he might have glanced at it the first week, but hello that was like 3 months ago. Geez what have I gotten myself into?? That boy!

Anyways, on a lighter note, as you can see I have included another picture for all you peeps to see. It is from this week, so me at 23 weeks!! I am actually 6 months today if you can believe it. Anyways I was trying to keep the same shirt on for every month picture so you could really see me grow! But now I am wondering how long it will actually fit cause its not a maternity shirt! Well enjoy the pics and everybody keep praying for a healthy happy baby! So far so good and we hope to keep it that way! These days he appears to be pretty content, kicking and moving around all day, but not too insanley. so that is good! Love you all!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers