Thursday, January 11, 2007

Watchin the baby video...

Lsat night Seth finally came back home with the baby DVD-the video of the ultrasound they took at our last doctors appointment. One of his friends at work put it on a DVD for us so we could keep up with it for a long time. He put some music to it too which makes it even better. Its about 8 -10 minutes of bay spinnen, and baby kickin, and a lot of stuff i am not quite sure what I am lookin at. But over all is it still amazing.

Steph and I stuck it in the computer this morning and watched it before we started our work day. I even though I just saw it the other day, it is so truly amazing to see all of the little bitty fingers and legs crossing, its almost unbelievable. And what is even crazier is that I see it happening on there, but when all of that was hppening, I couldnt even feel it. You know? Like he was seriously bouncing around and twirling around and I couldnt even feel it going on.

But now I can, which makes it all the more special, but this is definitely one vide, that will remain in my top 10 for a while. :) Couldnt have asked for a better way to start my day, than seeing my own little man in there doing his thing!

Okay for now-Im out, oh and be thinking of some names. We have one, but other than that we are runnin slim.

Love you all!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers