Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Sweetest V-Day gift ever! Seth is the Best!

I am so so in love. I just have to get that out there. I know I rant and rave about him and how is not always gung ho on getting going with this baby stuff, but in all actuallity, he is pretty super. And last night he totally made my day! I got home after an hour of trying to find the perfect V-day gift for him, which I think I did, and he had a Valentines bag on the table waiting on me! And I was like no Ill wait till tomorrow, because usually we get so excited that we can never wait to give each other anything. But he said no I want you to be able to use it tonight. So I started digging through the bag, and there was a chocolate rose, that he got because he knows I dont really like candy that much! Then there was a little stuffed teddy bear that he got and said it was for me and sage. Okay so if that is not the cutest thing, then I dont know what is. He knows I like to always give her little things like that when someone gives em to me. hehe. And then there was this little bag he got that had some cool birds stenciled on it, which I of course think is super cool! And then there were all these little candy hearts which he grabbed because he said they were a standard on valentines day. And the best part about them was that they were in spanish. hahaha. And then they very best gift of all...Seth got me a heated back massager!! All because he knows my hurts all the time! I am sure he is sick of hearing me complain about it and asking him to rub my back, but seriously it was the most perfect guft I have ever gotten. And then he used it on my back for like 45 minutes. I am so so excited! And I can not wait to use it tonight either. Yipee! So needless to say I am head over heels for that boy and he is just the sweetest thing ever! :) Just wanted to share! Happy V-day to everyone!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers