Thursday, April 12, 2007

Insomnia, swelling, and heartburn...

So these appear to be the steady theme for the third trimester!!! Who would have known!!!?? I have had the easiest pregnancy, well for the most part-I mean not sick, not swollen, able to work out every day, and gaining like a normal amount of weight, until like 2 weeks ago. And I just dont get it. Its like everything has come crashing down!!!

Okay, well its not THAT bad, but the things that are insane are that I am not getting ANY sleep. I go home and am sooo tired and I fall asleep around 9-10 and then I of course wake up every two hours at least to go to the bathroom! And I just dont get any good sleep in between because really I still need to get up and go to the bathroom again, and then the other half of the time, my hands are doing some crazy thing where they fall asleep!!! It totally sucks!

And then I have this constant heartburn!! And when I say constant I mean constant. Like I could eat two tums and then have to eat two more like 30 minutes later. There is just no way around it. I think Elem is like pushing all my inerds up haha! For real! So I end up having that "feeling like you need to throw up feeling in your throat" all of the time. :( Not happy about that third trimester addition.

Finally, the swelling....what in the world!!?? I mean my face, my hands, my fingers, my feet, MY FACE!!! Did I mention my face?? I literally can not even look at a pic of me from like 7 months ago with out just being upset cause I was so skinny, and now I am so not skinny and swollen! Chipmunk cheeks are not the best look for me, let me tell you! Neither are swollen lips! Well actually the swollen lips are kinda fun, cause Steph keeps making comments on them at work, BUT I would rather my whole face went back to normal. That would make me very happy!

I just want to have Elem and go back to my regular ole body! Even with all the working out I have been doing, there is just no way to get rid of it. Get rid of everything that is!!!

Okay there, I have vented. But I dont want to be this big anymore. I am really ready to have Elem and just know that he is heathly and okay, and let us start our lives with him!! You know? I personally think 9 months is a little too long. I think it is over rated, and should be condensed to 7 months at the most. 9 months is like almost a whole year! And then that does not even include all the time you have to try and get back into shape after the baby is born. haha

Dont get me wrong, I am so happy to be pregnant and know that we have a little boy on the way, but I will be so so happy to just have him here. And have all this crazyness that my body is going through be finished. :)

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers