Monday, April 9, 2007

My shower was the BEST!





Wow so I have been wanting to write about my shower for like a week but I have just been so busy I havent had a chance till now! But yay now I get too!


So, my shower was on March 31st at Dawns house and itwas thrown by the bestest friends in the whole world! I just want to say a big thanks to Dawn, Steph, Kristi, Domi, Amber, and Abby! You guys have no idea how much it means to me that you went so out of your way to make it so perfect! I had so much fun!


So I got there with my mom and little sage and it was so freaking cute! They decorated everything with baby stuff I had registered for, so there was like onsies hanging, and little boots on the table, and little stuffed dinos that I registered for sitting on the table and just lots of super cute stuff everywhere! And then there was also tons of food! And the awesome thing was that it was ALL food I love! So if you know me at all, you know that I am like the pickiest person in the whole world! So they hooked it up with fruit and turkey sandwhiches and ceasar salad and baked lays! I mean what more could I have wanted! :) Oh and they even made oreo blasts for desert because I am not a huge cake person! How awesome is that??And they were really good too!


So everyone started showing up and it turned out to be about 15 of my best girl friends, and my mom and seths mom and Seths sis, Ali! Oh and Cecilia came too! So we all just ate and then played the game where you have to guess who is who from a baby pic. So that was cool, and then we also played the game where they had to guess what size my belly was by cutting a piece of string that they thought would fit around my waist. haha. It was cool, but sadly I began to feel extremly large when I saw the size of string that some had cut. hahaha.


And then we got to my favorite part which were the presents! I know that is totally selfish but hey! I Love presents! What can I say! I mean I just love opening them and it makes it seem so much more real that Elem is finally going to be here and be using them!


So we got tons of stuff including onsies galore-some super cute ones a tye dye one, razorback one, some premies, and just overall cute ones, and then he got his swing, the heathcare kit, lots of pasies, some towels, rubber duckies, his stroller, a mattress, lotions and baby wipes and diapers, I got a breast pump-like a super awesome one, the activity gym, and just tons and tons more. And then he also got some converse and a pair of vans I mean how cool is that! And then Seths overall favorite of course...a miam heat d wade jersey for elem along with a miami heat bib and pasie. It is just all too cute. So I took some pics to show some of our favorites! :) Hope you enjoy! Oh and since we have also gotten the diaper genie, the little papasan chair and a few other things. It is just so cool that everyone has totally helped us out. I can not say thank you enough too all my girls and everyone has has hooked Elem up with something. He owes you lots of hugs and big kisses when he gets here!!


No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers