Friday, May 4, 2007

My Angel Pregnancy photo at 36 weeks 3 days


Right so the other night I was home by myself cause Seth was out of town working and I of course got the itching to take some pics. But since he wasnt there I was like man, Ill just try to do it in the mirror you know. Cause I had seen several of those like on babycenter and what not. So I got to take one and this is what I got! haha. How perfect is the flash huh? It really looks like heavenly. So, I know it isnt the best pic but I thought it was very angelic. How fitting.


Anyways, on another note, I have been so exhausted lately, everything is just really taking its tole! Everyone who said the last month you are just ready to be done was so so right. One side effect of being pregnant, for those of you who dont know, is the nose stuffiness! Like to where you kinda feel stopped up a lot, but there is really nothing you can do about it. In one of our prenatal classes, the doc told us that just with your hormones and everything there is a lot of swelling that goes on in your throat and in your nasal passages and what not and that it is super comon for just about all pregnant women. This is one of the reasons when they give you anesthesia to deliver, they dont want to do anything where they have to stick one of those tubes down your throat cause everything is so swollen a lot of times it is too hard to do and other problems arise etc. Anyways-sorry for the rambling! But its true.


So back to what I was saying-one of the side affects is that stuffiness. Like you have a cold. And its way worse at night cause you know you are laying down and your head is not lifted up and what not. For me, its not only turned into an annoyance, but it has turned me into a snorer! haha. And I am so not a snorer. Maybe like every once in a while Ill breathe really heavy and what not, but I really dont snore. And as you all know I have been giving Seth the hardest time, cause he keeps me up sometimes with his snoring! Well, last night he let me know that I got him back. And actually the last few nights I have been snoring!


All I know if about 3 o' clock this morning I woke up to poor seth pulling some covers off my feet. At first I thought he was being like super sweet and covering me up cause the blankets were all at the bottom of the bed. But when I kinda woke up and was like, hey are you okay? You know whats the matter, he was just like, I am going in the other room to sleep. Again, not being a natural snorer, I thought he was like sick or something, so I asked if there was anything I could do. No he said. You are just snoring so loud I cant sleep at all.


haha. haha. haha. Aw man! That sux. I so did not want to be that person. haha. So this morning I wake up and apologize and what not and thank him for being so polite and then I told him I didnt even ever hear him wake me up through out the night to stop snoring. And he comes back with , uh which time, like the 5 times on the couch or the 20 times throughout the night?


Needless to say I got him back for all those nights of restlessness due to the loud snoring coming from his side of the bed. Hopefully, this will go away soon or at least when I have Elem. I dont think we will ever be able to sleep in the same bed if I keep it up like I did last night! hahaha.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers