Thursday, July 5, 2007

Elem and his toys!

So Elem is finally getting to where he actually likes to spend time in different kind of activity centers or toys or whatever you want to call them. He actually likes his swing now, which I was getting a little concerned over cause he didnt like it too much at first. But now he likes to chill in it for about 10-30 minutes, depending on what kind of mood he is in. And then of course he likes to play with that little baby einstein activity gym. Just look at how happy he is:





And then just recently I put him in this little round toy that has a seat in it for them, and their feet can touch the bottom. Just about touch at least. And the toy has little things all around it that they can play with and make noises, and then the whole seat moves in a circle too. Its great and he seriously LOVES it. His parents got it at a garage sale and I am going to have to get one too!



Now this one is just adorable. Its like he poses half the time I swear. He is all smiles when he is getting all the attention!


ANd then of course I had to take a self portrait of Elem and mommy cause we dont have too many of those around! I need to get on the ball and take more pics of me and Elem and really me and Elem and Seth. Its like I always have the camera so I am always the one taking the pics of Elem and Seth, or just Elem mostly. But this one is pretty good!



It is so amazing how having several things to put your baby in can help you with your day to day stuff you need to get done. Like taking a shower for instance! :) I can put him in the swing and do the dishes, then move him to the little aquarium seat with the bubbles that he loves and take a shower, and then move him to the circle toy at grammy and papas and go get in the pool and so on and so on. Not that holding him isnt the best, but now that he is 12lbs 6oz-HUGE I know, it helps to have places to put him so he can be stimulated and give my arms a break.

I have a few more pics of him in the circle toy I am going to put up in just a sec. They are just too cute to pass up. I think I have some 4th of July pics too, but Ill have to get them loaded and then Ill write about that. Oh and Elem was officially 8 weeks yesterday so when he wakes up from his nap I am going to try and do a little photo shoot! Depending on the mood, Ill either take them today or tomorrow. We will have to see.

Oh and last thing, I went to shutterfly and finally did his birth announcements. I know they are a little late, but I have just not had any time to sit down and do them. But let me tell you, they are sooo adorable, I can not wait till we get them! :) Its going to be so sweet. If any of you whose address I dont have want to help me out and just add a comment with your address that would be most helpful! :) Brittney-I need yours for sure girl!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers