Monday, July 23, 2007

Family Pool time!

Like I said, my mom was able to come all last week and one night we went over to Seth's parents to chill!



Now as you recall, last few times we have put Elem in the water, it hasnt been the best timing and he hasnt been too much of a fan. But he LOVES the bath so much that I just knew he would be a water baby one of these days. And we were finally right! He decided to take a little swim on like thursday night around 7:30 or so and it was so fabulous! The only thing was the mosquitos were majorly out to get us! But other than that, it was just a chilled night in the pool, with Ali, Dustin, me Seth, and Elem. He was so cute and didnt cry once! I was sooo happy! I mean look at that little face.



He is so interested in the trees these days. And very intrigued by the water too!



So yay our whole family appears to be water babies. Haha. I love to swim and so does Seth and we were hopin Elem would too! So as long as its not too bight and the water is not too chilly, I think he is down!




He is so interested in the trees these days. And very intrigued by the water too! Its funny to watch him. Its like the minute we walk outside, no matter what is going on. he immediatley chills out. He could be crying histerically and then you walk outside, and Elem is happy! So at least there is always one way you know you can chill the little guy out if he starts having too big of a fit! Wel i think we are going to take a family walk, me seth, elem, and sage. So be back later. Maybe I can post some more pics in a few. I have tons of good ones that I need to add! Love you all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mindy Lou! Your family is so beautiful! Elem is the cutest thing I have ever seen and no doubt it seems like he has been blessed with your loving personality. I love you girl!

Mindy said...

Aw steph you are too sweet! Although I have to agree with you, I do think I have one cute family, But then again I am a little biased. :) Elem is just the best thing ever to happen to us. I love you too!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers