Thursday, July 26, 2007

More family pics and a much better week

Yes thank goodness this has been a much much better week at work. I can safely say i will be staying and I am happy with my job. I have got a long way to go, but I actually see some light! Which is more than I could say this time last week. haha.

Although the job is good stuff, more importantly, Elem has been doing fab! He is totally getting his little personality more and more every day. As soon as I get home I just want t grab him and just look at him and kiss him. And he starts smiling right away and I just love it. He is recognizing Seth more too! Its like all of the sudden he is really liking Seth, and other family members too. I think he is just an overall happy baby that likes attention from every which way he can get in. :) And I have plenty to give so no problem there.

These pics were actually taken cause we liked his little outfit. I mean does anyone know how freaking cute a 2 month old baby by is in poka dot pajamas??? Well they are really dang cute! At least my little boy is! ha! Seriously, that was the reason for the snap shots but I am just glad to see a mommy/elem pic. You know its kinda hard to get in any pics with the little guy cause I am always the one snappin.

Happy to see a nice family shot here. This is the best 2 month family shot we got. The pic is from Ali's birthday party so we were all actually dressed and everything, so this one will need to be a framer!



But you know when you see these two and their cute little faces, who wouldnt want to take their pics. First of all they are both just too cute for words. And then the fact that Elem is a mini me of Seth makes for even better pics.



Again just thankful to have this one. :):) Please disregard the really nice t-shirt that I have on, but geez-when you have to breast feed like every couple of hours at night, you are lucky to even have a shirt on! Ill take what I can get.



I took this one in the swing. Its like his little eyelashes keep on growing and growing. I can tell he is already going to be a little heartbreaker. Especially when he smiles, which is all the time! You know those gum only (no teeth) smiles. ??? They are the best. Each time he smiles it kinda gives you a little glimpse of what he is going to look like as a little boy. Now as you can see so far the eyes are staying blue. Actually getting bluer and bluer each day. Like a dark grey blue. So pretty!




And last but not least, an action shot of him trying to get his fists. I know a few posts ago I mentioned how he is obsessed with his fists. Well he still is and he just loves to find it and put the whole thing in his mouth and just slobber away, I caught him here in the bed trying to go to sleep just a suckin away! hahaha.



Okay since he is asleep and my mom is here to help me I am going to take advantage of the quietness and try and drift off early! Love you all!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers