Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Poker time with daddy is fun!


I am assuming that everyone knows what a big craze there is with poker right now and Seth and I are right up there with all the crazies who love to play. And I caught Elem and Seth having some boy time on the computer playing some poker the other night and the pics are so cute. Elem is sportin his tye die outfitg which is my favorite. He just looks so cute!









Anywyas, I have been so busy on the baby book I havent posted the 2 month pics, with the giraff, but I will. Soon! I have to take my computer and phone into work today so I have also been spending a lot of time transferring ALL my photos from this laptop to another one. SO lots going on. But I will post those pics soon. I got some really good ones and you wont believe how much he has grown compared to the first month with the giraff pic.

Oh yeah and on Friday he is getting his 2 month shots! :( It is going to be so sad. He has to get 4 shots at 2 months, 4 at 4 months, and 2 more at 6 months. And I think like there are 2 nurses who each have two shots and they go at the same time on each of his legs to make it faster. Oh I amsure I am going to cry. Geez I dont even think I could handle getting a shot in my leg. On a positive note, Elem has so much "chunk" on his legs maybe he wont feel it! haha. So think happy thoughts around 8:30am ion Fiday for the little guy. He'll need it.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers