Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Baby showers are soo fun!

Well I was going to wait until tomorrow to make another post, but once I started looking at all the good pics steph got from the baby shower this weekend I just couldnt help myself! So this past weekend Seth was out of town and elem and I had to baby showers to attend. One for my friend Shawn who is having a little girl names Tatum! And another for my friend Erin who is having a little boy names Brady! I havent been to a baby shower since mine I dont think, and let me tell you i had been shopping for each of the girls for like 3 weeks. Have you ever noticed how buying baby items are so addictive! its like once you start you just cant stop. Literally! I would go to get elem something that he really needed, and just HAVE to get something for one of the girls or my sis. So fun but I need to learn to stop!

Anyways, so Steph got some awesome pics from Shawns shower. Ill give you a play by play of how the day went! Over all Elem was great. he was a little worn out because we had gone to Target early that mornign and then to Grammys to visit with the fam for a while. So technically he didnt get a nap until we were there so he wasnt AS pleasing as I would have hoped. But I think he did well. Not too mention that he was bombarded with female love from the minute we walked in the door! He is a ladies man what can I say?

Here we are arriving, baby boy in hand! Big baby boy that is! And we are greeted at the door by lots of lovely girl faces!



Grabbed us a seat just in time for a few close up snapshots and a rice crispy treat! Look at that face. Now you can see why i am in love! Looks just like me right? I think not!



Only a few minutes later, back up again for some old roomie loving on Elem. Kristi making Elem laugh and chew on his entire fist. Which has become a favorite past time these days.



And then right back to our seat. He is so heavy, you just cant hold him too long! Look how big he is sitting on me!



And then time for a little showin' off! Doin his standing up thing that he cant get enough of! I think he might just walk right off my lap one of these days! ...notice the back of the knee roles. I love em!


Then on to downstairs for some presents! Erin who is due mid september on the left, while I show her what she is about to get herself into. She is the one having a little boy!



Then Domi and Dawn decided to steal Eem away and become his new BFFs. I didnt even know they were doing this! He is such a little flirt already!



Somebody must be doing something really funny! Dawn, wait, I didnt even think you liked babies that much! Guess you changed your mind huh?


Elem being good for Erin, lettin her get some good practice. He barely fit on her lap with that little Brady belly she has goin on there. Cant wait to meet her little man!



Elem with Shawny! The guest of honor. Making sure she sees what it is really like with a little one. haha. he was gettin ready to go!



Finally gettin some love from his God Mother-Steph! He looks a little confused for some reason here! Steph what were you doing to him. ?? hahaha. No he loves you, you know he does. he is waiting for you to tell him he has a little "cousin" to play with on the way!




Me and bubbas talkin it over and deciding it is time to go on home! We be tired after all that and need some alone time! True love I guess you could say!



man what a day! It was so much fun and Shawn got so much stuff! But seriously going and running around all day with Elem can really wear you out! He is so much fun, but literally carrying another human around, is quite the task! Not to mention trying to make sure he is in a good mood every where you go, so people sont think you have one of those cranky aweful babies! Anyways, I gots to get some sleep! Thanks for all the awesome pics steph! You are the best. I have lots more of Steph and Elem that I will post. Kind of like an ode to elem and Steph if you will. Love you girl! And thanks again. Peas-

1 comment:

Scott said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...lou-lou, I think you just made my day! I love you and Elem sooooo much! :-)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers