Sunday, September 9, 2007

FINAL nursery pics

Okay so kinda weird that I am JUST now posting the final pics of what the nursery looks like. But it has just now finally come together. It seems like until now, there was always like one or two more things that I needed to get, or hang or something. So I wanted to share the final pics with you so everyone could see for themselves! I am so excited because I absolutly LOVE our nursery! It could not be any more perfect for Elem! Lets hope when he gets a little older he lokes it too! But I think he will. Anyways, enough talk-check it out for yourself! Let me know what you think!

Here is the shot from when you walk in through the door. Kinda he overview of the room!


This is the little curtain over the only window in the room. It really brings the both sides of the room together and ties it all in!


The bed on the right side of the room.


My mom made all the bedding and the curtain so it makes it even more special and we picked out the designs on the walls so I love that too! Its our very own design and not something that we bought from a store you know? And it totally shows me and seths personality coming through bright and shiny! haha! If you know us you can tell!

Changing table on the left side of the room-on the circle side if you will!


The curtain again, this is a little bit better pic!


The dresser to the left of the window! I loves this little corner! We just added the pics on the wall. One of Elem swimming and then one of the fam swimming!


Here it is up close.


The wall to the right of the window. In case you cant tell, I spelled out his name with the blocks and his birth date too! :) And then those little frames on the top are his foot print and hand print from when he was almost one month!


One more of the bed-kinda crooked! Sorry!


And then the little baskets I got the other day to keep his toys in! I love these too! makes the toys not seem like they are cluttering so much! :)



I think that about does it! I know there are a lot of pics, but I wanted to show what every little bit looked like. Its actually a pretty small room, which is why I wanted it to be very neat an organized so it wouldnt look all junky. I know most kids rooms have so much stuff everywhere that they always just end up looking really junky to me and I totally didnt want that. I really wanted it to be soothing and calm for Elem and everything to have its place! And for now it does! I am sure it will begin to get cluttered up, but for now! It is sooo lovely! Okay gotta run!

1 comment:

Scott said...

Good job girl! The room looks FABO! Love, love, love the curtain addition AND the swimming pics! Awesome! Love you!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers