Friday, September 14, 2007

Blogging on a Friday night

haha yes its true, to all our friends and party-ers out there, I am spending my Friday night with the fam and blogging! But it is some much needed me time so I think it time well spent! Since my last blog so much has happened! First of all, we went on our first road trip with Elem last weekend! All the way to memphis. Hung out with my mom and dad and my sis and her hubby! It was soo much fun. We thought for Elem's first road trip we would go somewhere not too far and stay just a day. Which turned out to be just enough. It is insane traveling with a 4 month old if no one has ever told you that before! We had to pack so much freaking stuff! You know just like a zillion diapers, cause you never know exactly how many you are going to need. And then like too many outfits, cause again you never know what might happen. And blankets, bibs, everything! But like I said, it was so much fun and he got to sleep in his crib that my mom had all fixed up for him -which was actually mine and my sisters old baby crib! And it is super cute. I wish I would have gotten a pic of it! But I forgot. Anyways, so he had a nice place to nap and sleep-for some of the night, but for the rest of the night he slept with us. Which of course I always love.

And then to top it off, my sis who just found out that she is about 10 weeks pregnant got to just love love love on the baby and so did her hubby. I think he was a little nervous at first to hold him maybe, but he did good! i can not freaking wait till they have their baby. It will be like the complete opposite of Elem-teeny tiny petite and white! haha.

Here is my sis and mom with Elem having breakfast



Elem getting some special love from his Aunt Becky


And a little more


How cute!


It was a great weekend and it went by a little too fast! Its crazy how fast the weekend goes when you drive somewhere you know? Hopefully we can go back more often once Elem gets to be a little bigger! For now, I think his traveling days will be kept to a minimum due to the severity of the screams on the way back! Have you ever sat in the back seat next to an infant screaming at the top of his lungs for about 20 minutes at one time? You should try it, it will change your thoughts on just running a quick errand or getting out of town for the weekend real fast!

I have lots more to post that I will try and do by the end of the day! Love youall.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers