Sunday, October 28, 2007

I'm ready to Eat!

Well Elem that is. In case you didnt know he is usually always ready to eat, so I was super excited when I found this little onsie the other day. Old Navy is probably my most favorite place to get clothes for him so far. It is the cheapest and has the best stuff for boys. Everywhere else I have gone except for like Baby Gap, which is so not in our price range, haha, just doesnt seem to have good stuff. Its all so super cheesy. And I am totally not into letting Elem where many things with any type of fuzy animal on the front-neither is Seth! Or anything like that looks dorky. Stuck up you think? But I just want him to look cute and as long as I can keep it up with the fabulous finds I have gotten at garage sales, and visits to Old Navy pretty much weekly or every other week to see whats on sale, I think he will stay pretty stylish! At least to me.

Anwyays, I am getting way off the subject. The point is look at this shirt!


so funny huh?ANd to think it was like $2.99. Yes good buy I know I know!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

He is such a cutie! I love Old Navy too...cheap stuff and it looks like stuff I would wear (for the baby girl section anyway!!!) I agree with the cheesy furry animals...my boy will NEVER wear a character or pooh or anything like that...he has to be a guy's guy!! :) Love his shirt!

Miss you, B

Scott said...

Ha! I love it!

Mindy said...

hahaha yes no pooh or anything of that sort! although I do love baby legs as you know, but those are not TOO girly!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers