Sunday, November 4, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!

This year Halloween was so much more exciting! I have always liked Halloween just because it gives you an excuse to dress up. But this year it gave us an excuse to dress up Elem. Have you ever noticed how freakin cute little kids are, no matter what you put them in? And in Elem's case a furry little penguin costume was just his thing!

So I started out celebrating Halloween with the kids at school. I didn't want to spend a lot of money, so I painted a little kitty nose and some whiskers on my face and I made me some kitty ears out of construction paper! haha. And when I got to school I painted the babies faces-there were only three of them, but I made them my little kittens. So cute I must say! We took them all trick or treating because I knew most of them wouldnt get to go that night.

Here is me with one of the kittens:


ANd here are two of the little boys from school. If you can not tell they are Batman and Robin! Cute huh?


AFter Halloween with the kids, which included the trick or treating, a visit from the pumpkin fairy, our Halloween party, and then an afternoon of very hyper kiddos I was so worn out by the time I got home. But as soon as we put Elem in his penguin outfit I was right back to being excited! he looked so cute. :) We got him ready and went next door to just say hello to our neighbors and then after giving out some candy here for about an hour, we went to grammy and poppas for a trick or treating visit. The only thing was his outfit was really fuzzy and warm and it just wasnt that cold outside-global warming if you will.

As soon as we got to grammys and got like 1 pic, the outfit came off. But it was worth it. He actually spent more time being naked on Halloween than he did in his costume. Oh well! When I got home I was like man why didnt I get very many pics!!! But it was because I was so busy trying to make sure that we got it all on video. I did get his first Halloween on video, but that meant that in order to get all the pics that I wanted, so we could document his insane cuteness, that I had to set up a little photo shoot yesterday! Here is naked baby on halloween night and his cous Cecilia. SHe was like a little leapard fairy. So so cute!





And here are some pics from the photo shoot! If you want to see all the pics that I took you can go to my flickr account:
http://flickr.com/photos/27096695@N00/

A full view, Be sure to take note of the little orange feet. I love it!


A nice head shot of my little penguin


Sweet baby sitting peacefully while mommy takes all these photos.


Checkin out the one prop we had on set! :) He likes punkins I must say.


And of course the tail. :) His little butt was perfect with the tail. I know he will love me one day for saying that. But seriously if you could have seen it you would be thinking the same thing too!


Some face shots-which are to die for.




Then the penguin suit came off and we took a couple more.


Im almost done I swear! But so then I get Elem up and put him in his walker so he can chill while I pick up the blankets and my camera and what not, and I come outside to find this little missy chillin on the blanket right in the middle of the photo shoot! Like she was wanting her pic taken too. Just sunbathing and enjoying the blanket and pumkins all set up for her!




Well that was our Halloween and it was a great one!

2 comments:

Scott said...

How cute! You are so creative! So glad your day-time little ones got to experience Halloween, the right way! :-) And oh my goodness, there are no words to express how precious your little penquin was! :-)

Brittney said...

The penquin butt is too cute! Am I ever going to get my hands on that baby? He will be in college by the time I meet him!!!! Love his costume!

B

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers