Monday, November 19, 2007

photo teasers!


Okay so I still dont haven't uploaded all the pics yet because I am kinda waiting on my friend Megan to get finished editing them. So for now, here is a little teaser for ya!

They all turned out sooo good! I can not even tell you how many good ones there are. There are like 175 pics or something and of course I would like to take each and every one and have them developed and blown up and put in my house. haha. You know what I mean. He is just so freaking cute and everything he does, even if they are just blank stares, I still just fall in love all over again every time I see them!

And then most of them just make you want to grab his little chubby cheeks and just kiss all over them. I am sure he will still have something to say with the large number of naked pics I have made him take thus far in his life. But its like Elem comon you have the cutest little fat roles ever and I know I cant be taken naked pics too much longer!

Megan really wanted to do this thing where they looked angelic kinda-so we tried several different poses where I was holding up this peice of wood with "snowflakes" hanging down. She was really trying to get some reaching shots, which ended up so adorable.






So the main backdrop was black-well that was the coolest one he had. The guys studio who we used shoots some kinda sears like pics -I think I might have said that before-so we didnt have that many to choose from. Anyways, the black looked cool and went with just about everything. Although the backdrops werent too great, he did have this fabulous fur rug. Which Elem fit perfectly on. And not to mention he loved the way it felt. he kept "swimming" on it and trying to eat it. This was his favorite posed position I think.



Then came a few santa poses. At least we tried. I have got some great one where he is wrapped in a christmas ribbon, which are cute. And a few more with the hat. SHe is still messing with those though, so I am gonna wait till they are totally done to post em. And too I am trying to pick which one to use for a christmas card which most of you will be getting so I dont want everyone to see them! :):)





In a present box.


In his super cute big boy sweater. As you can see this is the last shot of the day. Well last group of shots of the day. He was done and ready to get up off the floor I think. I love this one!


And then one of my last favorites.


Gosh arent they just all good. Okay hear myself bragging on my kid. But isnt that what the blogs are for!!?? I am just so happy and so excited about all the pics.
Well enjoy , and as soon as I get them all uploaded to my flickr or something then Ill let ya know!

6 comments:

Brittney said...

Those are so great...love love love them! don't you feel so good when you get done with that tast and you have some great shots to show for it. We have our Christmas photo session on monday...so wish me luck!

i love the butt shots...but i love a good baby butt!

Scott said...

Love, love, love them! I can see why you are so excited, you SHOULD be! Elem is beautiful just like his mommy! Well, in a much more manly, baby way! hahaha! Anyhoo, good luck picking out your favs! :-)

maaydaay said...

Oh my gosh I love them my super favorite is the black and white close up next to the end of the post. He is so beautiful :)

Kylie Williams said...

My fav is the first- babies are always that calm right? HA! He's growing WAY too fast!

Kimberly said...

I just love baby fat!!! Seriously, there is nothing cuter than rolls, creases, and chubby cheeks! He is soo cute and it looks like there are many to choose from!

Jaime said...

Elem is so adorable. I think she really captured some of his cutey pie facial expressions.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers