Monday, December 10, 2007

Bathing beauties



Dont you just LOVE little naked babies in the bath? I mean I think that is one thing that we all can agree on in this world! Everybody loves those itty bitty babies bathing in bubbles. And if you dont, then well you are just not normal. Because every single little kid is cute with their hair all wet, and eyelashes all wet. They just are, and they cant even help it!

The other night, Ali called and said Cecilia was ready to take a big girl bath with Elem! So we got the kids all undressed and filled our jacuzzi bath up with bubbles so they could play and have fun and be merry! First off I freakin go in there to rinse it out to make sure that it is nice and clean for them, you know? And I was trying to figure out how I could get the jets to come on while they were in the bath, like if they would be tall enough to sit on the towel with the bubbles and feel the jets. So I am in there and the water is over a couple of the jets, so I just thought only those would work, but no! Thats so not how it works. I hit the jets thing and all this water starts spewing out from the back side of the tub and sprays me sprays my pants the floor, the wall, everything! So note to self, do not turn jets on, unless all jets are covered by water. haha.

Anyways, We got the kiddos in and they had so much fun with their first coed cousin bubble bath! Even sage wanted to get in on the action. She really just likes how the ducks sound when they squeak, but she couldnt stay away.



Cecilia got a nice mohawk goin on here! She liked the big bath I think! She doesnt usually get to sit in the water like this, cause at her house she has a little chair where it like attaches to the side of the tub or something. Not exactly sure, but she needed some bubble time!


And then Elem, who is a bath baby! Of course has like the best time ever, with every single bath! He just loves to sit and play with his ducks, eating them the entire time, sucking the water off of them, and just playing away! He is the best baby and so peaceful, especially when it comes time for a soak!


After we got the kiddos all washed up, we had a little cousin bonding time, got them lotioned up and in the PJs. They played for just a few minutes and Cecilia was to her house to go to bed. Its so awesome to have a little cousin right around the block who can come over for spontanious bath times and things like that! I know we will be really thankful for the closeness especially when the kiddies start getting bigger! yay for bath time!

2 comments:

Scott said...

How precious Lou-Lou! Thanks so much for sharing bathtime with us! :-) I had good times on Saturday! Thanks so much for hosting "brunch with the bunch!" Oh - I have pictures posted on my flickr if you want to see! :-)

Brittney said...

I love bath time pictures! THey are so cute!!! The bath is one of our favorite things each day! Keeps the kid busy for a long time!!! Elem is so precious!!!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers