Sunday, January 20, 2008

Introducing Video time with Elem

Thats right, and yes it is about time! My mom got Seth and I a video camera when Elem was born!! And I mean like when we were in the hospital she gave it to us!! We have had the worst trouble for some reason getting the thing to upload to the computer! I have no idea why, because it is just a sony handy cam. Seriously for 8 months we have been trying to upload our video to this mac to where we could at least watch it and put it on dvd or something. With Seth being in video production as a career he has been busting his butt to try and get it to work. After much much trial and error, he finally brought home this thing from his work which is like some video converter that they use hardly ever at his work. I think the thing costs like $1500 bucks! And all of the sudden it worked!! We have our videos and they are all loaded to the computer! Wahoo. This is one of the big things that I wanted to share with you all. I cant believe that it is actually working.

Seth has been working on editing all of the video that I have shot, of course I have shot tons of video because like I always say, Elem is so dang cute and I feel like everything is a milestone, so for starters, I just want to show this one. It is the very first time Elem pulled up. I totally caught him trying and pulled out the video camera. Seth was at the store so I was very lucky to catch this and be able to show him when he got home! Once we get all the others edited, Ill show you like the first time I saw Elem and all that. But for now! Enjoy! I am so excited!

Oh and the reason he is naked, is because he was having trouble pulling up cause of the nightgown he had on, he couldnt grasp with his feet very well, so I stripped him down in hopes he would pull up!

1 comment:

Scott said...

I love it! So glad we are going to get to see some home videos now! Go Elem!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers